Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

Mike and I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.
Tonight we had to get the manual out to see how to cook this turkey in a confection oven. Ha Ha now you now how much we cook over here. Personally the only way I would have one is if I had another full size oven to .....this only having that small confection oven stinks if you want to cook more then 1 dish..... I just hope I don't have to carve the Turkey before its cooked just to get it in the oven. Almost everything is small over here our washer and dryer are the small stack ables....you now the kind you have to laundry everyday and the dryer only has 1 setting dry and dry so you need to iron everything....But we do have a full size refrigerator and if dad could see it he would think we don't have grocery stores. The good side to all of this is that next year at this time we should be home having dinner with the family. Happy Turkey Day Everyone

No comments: